Thursday, March 15, 2012

pops of pink

I have never been what you call a pink kind of girl. 

But I don't know what has gotten into me lately - pink is everywhere and I am loving it! My wardrobe has been slowing filling with little pops of pink. This season's pink is rich, livid, and happy and I can't help but be drawn to it.

I had a specific mission this weekend. I need a new pair of flats or heels for an upcoming family function. Pink had another idea in mind. 

Needless to say, I didn't walk away empty handed from this little outing. I just left with a few items that were not on the list [and without the one thing that was}. Opps! There is always next weekend right?

Here is a peak of the pinks that are brightening my closet [and long work days!].


Soludos Dali espadrilles


Hot pink cardigans 

And a little more pink inspiration...


Perfect Florida lifestyle pink 


perfect pops


and a little words of wisdom. let the happiness [and pink] in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment