Less than a week ago, my truest, sweetest and bestest friend got ENGAGED! It has been a long time coming and I have been anxiously waiting for the phone call. It finally came!
She is the most caring, compassionate, positive, and sweet girl you will ever lay eyes on.
She deserves the most special proposal, engagement, BIG day, and most importantly a long life full of love.
This girl is my sanity, my shoulder to cry on, the one I share all my girly laughs [and funny mishaps] with. My best friend.
They say you are lucky to have one real, true friend in your lifetime. I am one of those lucky few.
Meggie I love you to pieces and am over the moon for the big news.
Let's pop a cork and let the planning begin!
Since, I couldn't share a little bubbly with her to celebrate, a champagne card and the THE Dress Issue had to do...for now [Meggie, I do plan on popping a cork when we come up to visit!]
In honor of this girl, a few pictures of our crazy, goofy, fun, and loving friendship.






No comments:
Post a Comment