As another Easter comes and goes, I wanted to write about how very thankful I am for all of the wonderful blessings I have in my life. God has blessed me with an adundance of love and happiness and it grows each day I am on this earth.
I have been blessed with the most amazing family a girl could ask for. I have the most incredible, kind, and loving parents around. I thank God everyday for these two people and what pilars they are in my life. They are my best friends and while we are a thousand miles apart, they are tucked so deep in my heart, we are always close. It is my greatest joy to honor these two people.
I have also been blessed with the love of a man. A love so strong, I never knew if it would find me. He is sweet, charming, caring, giving, all the while being crazy, goofy, funny [oh, and insanely good looking]. He is the sugar to my coffee. The honey to my bagel. The peanut butter to my banana. As I lay in bed each night, I cannot believe how fortuante I am to have this person in my life. I can't imagine a day without him by my side. I am so excited to see what God has in store for the rest of our lives.
Thank you my Lord, for this incredible life, for the love you give me, and the blessings day in and day out.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
1 Corinthians 13:7
No comments:
Post a Comment