Well just over a week after my return to the sunshine state, I am finally getting the time to post days three and four from my trip home. It has been slightly [I mean insanely] hectic trying to catch up from a few days off work!
The second half of my trip was just as amazing as the first. We had the honor of touring Megan's dream wedding venue and I will say, it was a dream. It is shabby chic, country romantic, and I am certain just what Megan has in mind for her special day. After our tour of the grounds [and bombarding the lovely owner with a considerable amount of questions], we headed a few miles down the road for some finger-lickin' BBQ at the one and only Salt Lick. We left a few pounds heavier, but with enough memories to make up for it.
They have done an incredible job at making this place feel like a retreat. It was a pure R&R kind-a-day.
I must say it killed me to leave my family, but I also have to admit, it was wonderful to have the loving arms of my man to run into. He knows just the right words and way to make me feel better.




No comments:
Post a Comment