All the furniture has been moved. All the boxes have been unpacked. It had its ups and downs, but the move is done and I could not be more thankful to be living with the man of my dreams.
I wanted to post a few pictures of our stained wood art pieces from their new home on the wall.
I could not be any happier. I have an incredible man that looks deep in my eyes and I can feel that he sees me. Actually sees into me. He gives me the sweetest kisses on the forehead and tickles me until I can't take it anymore. He has a heart of gold, the best laugh I have ever heard, some of the funniest facial expressions I have ever seen, and makes me so happy to wake up and see his wonderfully endearing smile every day I am blessed enough to be alive.
At the end of the day, I know it doesn't matter which lamp is next to the sofa or which table we have in our breakfast nook. The only thing that matters in life is love. And if we are some of the lucky few that find this rare and special thing in life, we have to hold it tight. It is a gift from God and gifts are not meant to be taken for granted. I love you KDP.
No comments:
Post a Comment